I was rather excited to finally receive the TouchBook. I was expecting some rough edges, but, wow, this is *really* rough (came with 2010-03.a). I'll start with the small, and work my way up:
* 3D Menu interface doesn't start up automatically, even when keyboard is not attached at boot time.
* WiFi and Date & Time settings tools don't start from the 3D Menu.
* 3D Menu is often slow to respond.
* 3D Menu exits after starting an application.
* 3D Menu occasionally appears to hang the system.
* Touchscreen not sensitive enough (admittedly, I have large fingers)
* On screen keyboard sometime goes away and refuses to come back
* System crashes when trying to view full shows from HuLu (the short clips I've tried play ok)
* Random (haven't seen a pattern yet) system crashes.
* Only get the left channel from the headphone jack.
On the positive side, the hardware looks nice. I love the modular hardware design and the ability to flip the screen around and still attach it to the keyboard (for the battery or to use as a stand). It would be nice if the TouchBook detected when you did that and used the larger font size that it uses when in touchscreen only mode.